Become a Supplier
CEMEX strives to build strong alliances with vendors who value our guiding principles and can provide the best solution for our company in the short and long term. We continuously innovate in the way we acquire goods and services to maximize our efficiency and overall business sustainability. We are constantly encouraged looking for alternative solutions to meet the needs of our internal customers most efficiently.
Be Part of the Challenge
We welcome suppliers who are strongly committed and hardworking, enjoy teamwork, and are willing to collaborate with CEMEX in a mutually beneficial business relationship. Cooperation, communication, and coordination are needed between our team and our business associates to perform our tasks effectively—always with the highest degree of integrity.
Five Reasons to Become Part of CEMEX
- We work with more than 70,000 suppliers worldwide.
- We produce, distribute, and sell cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and related building materials in more than 50 countries, and we maintain trade relationships with close to 100 nations.
- We welcome innovative ideas from our suppliers to assure a continuous improvement (“Integrate your ideas” Program).
- 70% of the countries in which we operate use formally recognized sustainability criteria in the selection of suppliers and contractors.
- We integrate negotiations and purchasing processes for all of our 54 cement plants, 1,555 ready-mix concrete facilities, 305 aggregate quarries, 247 land-distribution centers, and 63 marine terminals*.
*As of December 31, 2016
Participate in selection process
For the selection of our suppliers, we base all of our negotiations on competitiveness and transparency, according to CEMEX policies and values.
We promote the use of e-tools for our transactions, such as quotations and e-auctions. Our processes provide transparency and efficiency.
If you are interested in becoming a supplier, please complete the form below so that we can start the process of assessing your organization, you can also add any documents you feel would be of value during the initial stages such as catalogues, certification, etc.